Jogjakarta Day Trip
Prambanan – City Tour – Lunch - Borobudur
- Arrival by morning flight at Adi Sucipto Yogyakarta airport.
- Directly on your arrival, visit the magnificent Prambanan Hindu temple. This temple is believed to have been built by King Belitung Maha Sambu during the middle of the ninth century. Its parapets are adorned with a bas relief’s depicting the famous Ramayana Ballet.
- Proceed to Kotagede, a neat, little and old town of Yogyakarta which was once the seat of The Mighty Mataram This town has become famed for being the center of Silver work industry. Silver work exploration with shopping at the silver gallery if interested to buy.
- Proceed to Kraton, Yogyakarta Sultan Palace, built in grand and elegant Javanese Architectural style, lies in the center of municipality. It was built in 1756 by Sri Sultan Hamengku Buwono 1.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Visit Batik factory to experience how to make this very traditional souvenirs.
- 1 hour from Yogyakarta, drive to Borobudur, a Buddhist temple and located 42 km west of Yogyakarta. It is one of the world’s most famous temples, standing majestic and serene on a hillock overlooking lush green fields and distant hills. The shrine is the worlds and most complete collection of Buddhist relief
- Direct transfer to Adisucipto Yogyakarta airport by afternoon/evening flight for next destination